Big Impact Online
Strategy | Copywriting | Web Development
Fed up with
wasting precious time, money & brainspace
on your website? (aren't we all...)
As a fellow small business owner I know you are hugely resourceful, capable and motivated or you wouldn't still be in business.
Small businesses owners don't have the spare time, cash & brainspace to get mucked around creating an online presence that works hard for their businesses.
Often running & promoting the business is the challenging bit - not providing the products and services you are expert in.
You can't be bothered with:
- handing over $5k+ without a detailed cost breakdown and justification for each bit
- a site they can't update quickly & easily and have to pay $100+ an hour to make basic changes
- hidden costs
- time delays
- patronising 'trust me, I'm the expert' attitudes when people can't explain or justify costly additions in plain english
I can help you create Effective Online Communication
From over 20 years in online communication strategy & technical development I have come to the conclusion it's all about...
No point having a gorgeous website if no one can find you via search engines using:
- Your business name
- Your name
- Industry keywords
- Location if you deliver a face to face service
A website is there to communicate what you do & why you are the perfect choice for your prospective customer - and do it as quickly as possible using words, images, design, navigation & colour.
As modern humans we are so overstimulated by media that our attention space has halved in the last 20 years.
The onus on us is to be clear, succinct & motivating.
Every single piece of your website needs to earn it's keep by convincing people they need what your provide and encourage the action you desire most. It could be:
- Phone you
- Handover their credit card
- Sign up to your email list
- Buy your online education experience
- Recommend your business through social media word-of-mouth...
How can I best support your business?
I put together the 'building blocks' of your site - you take it from there.
This option is for the person who loves to work things out for themselves. There are heaps of online resources if you are happy to take the time to google and learn.
You tell me what you want, what you really, really want, and I build it.
This option is for the person who wants to get their website working for their business quickly. Their focus is on doing what they are already skilled at and leaving the web stuff to someone else.
- New sites
- Renovating existing sites
- Relocating sites from Wix/Weebly to WordPress for greater cost effectiveness, functionality & flexibility
I bring my 'toolbox' of experience to whatever you need the most.
This option is for the person who wants to buy my time to focus on the area of their choice eg. rank better on SEO, create an online course, develop a marketing strategy to find prospects and turn them into customers...
Director of PHC Limited